For my entire life as an entrepreneur, one thing that I really geek out over is quarterly review & planning sessions. I just love the clarity I find in these sessions that helps me take an honest look at where I’ve been, the momentum it builds to set goals for my future, and the security of knowing I have a solid plan to carry me forward for the next three months.
Since this has been one of my favorite topics for years, I’ve written quite a lot of information about it! So today I’m rounding up some of my favorite posts, in the hopes that they might inspire you to find some motivation around your own quarterly planning.
Want some advice and tips for quarterly planning? Check out these posts…
- First, Lead Yourself: You can’t run a successful business if you’re not also keeping yourself accountable to that business.
- 3 Reasons You’re Not Reaching Your Goal: If you’re not reaching the goals you set for yourself, chances are it’s time for a mindset shift.
- How to Stop Failing at Meeting Your Goals: If you’ve been unsuccessful with your goal-setting in the past, chances are you need a new system.
- How to Get Clear on What You REALLY Want from Your Business: Don’t just throw a dart at the board; set your goals with intention.
- Does This Goal Make My Butt Look Big?: Are you setting goals that align with the scope and size of your business AND your time?
- 3 Habits That Help Productivity: Are you setting yourself up for success with your daily routines and habits?
- Manage Your Business Based on Data, Not Assumptions: An essential part of the quarterly planning process is to get real about your numbers.
If you want to DIY a quarterly planning process for yourself, these resources should be pretty useful to you in that process. However, if you’re looking for something a little more useful, I’d love to invite you to join me for the Quarterly Tune Up.
The Quarterly Tune Up is my goal-setting program for successful CEOs and entrepreneurs who want to…
- get clear on where they’ve been and face the facts of their current business situation.
- use a customizable system to set goals that are authentic to their own needs and dreams.
- have the support and inspiration that comes from brainstorming with like-minded entrepreneurs and surround themselves with others who totally “get it.”
- hold themselves accountable with as much or as little pressure as they need from an outside source in order to take the action required to achieve their goals.
- carve out time each quarter to work on their business goals and take the regular action required to get to the next level.
Interested in how Quarterly Planning can help you achieve the goals you have for your business? Join us April 6th & 7th, 2022, for the Quarterly Tune-Up!