Thank you so much for joining me in one or more of the classes I taught at the Summer TNNA show in Cleveland. Although I do my best to have thought of all the questions you might have in class, I also pride myself on being flexible to the needs of my students. As such, it makes much more sense to prep the resources page AFTER teaching so I know what we ultimately discussed (both planned and unplanned). I have grouped resources by their type as you are welcome to all the resource if you attended any of my classes.
In some cases a link might be an affiliate link. This does not change your cost in anyway, but may put a few pennies in my pocket. Please know, however, I only list/recommend resources I truly believe are valuable (not just because I have an affiliate link).
- PROFIT First – Rethinking the finances within your business and focusing first on profit
- Pumpkin Plan – How to determine who is your specific customer focus
- OpenToBuy Spreadsheet – Managing inventory purchases to match sales cycles. (Download)
- Cash Flow Projection Spreadsheet – Understanding your business highs and lows. (Download)
Sample Agreements and Documents
- Teaching agreements for local and national teachers. (Downloads)
- Sample list of class policies. (Download)
- When preparing for classes: Class Prep Checklist, Registration Sheet, Class Info Doc (Downloads)
- Always have students complete a Class Evaluation (Download)
Resources for Virtual Help
- Employment agency focused on virtual help – HireMyMom.com
Last but definitely not least, to sign up for the “Thanks for being a student” party favor (a FREE consultation – a $200 value) please use this link!
Thanks again for being the best part of my time at TNNA!!