Thank you so much for joining me in one or more of the classes I taught at the Winter TNNA show in Portland. Although I do my best to have thought of all the questions you might have in class, I also pride myself on being flexible to the needs of my students. As such, it makes much more sense to prep the resources page AFTER teaching so I know what we ultimately discussed (both planned and unplanned). I have grouped resources by their type as you are welcome to all the resource if you attended any of my classes.
In some cases a link might be an affiliate link. This does not change your cost in anyway, but may put a few bucks in my pocket. Please know, however, I only list/recommend resources I truly believe are valuable (not just because I have an affiliate link).
- Rocket Fuel – Value of Visionary / Integrator pairs leading a company
- PROFIT First – Rethinking the finances within your business and focusing first on profit
- Clockwork – Optimizing operations
- Storybrand One Liner Exercise – Making how you describe your distinctive brand difference consistently
- OpenToBuy Spreadsheet – Managing Inventory purchases to match sales cycles
- Cash Flow Projection Spreadsheet – Understanding your business highs and lows
Sites to Help Create an Experience
- Use https://dropevent.com/gallery/GwenTeaches to see photos and sign up for your own DropEvent account to start collecting photos for your classes, events, and experiences.
- Find the knitting themed fondant molds at Marvelous Molds
- The fondant I found tasty is Satin Ice
- For customize-able pocket-type invitations try Card and Pockets
Last but definitely not least, to sign up for the “Thanks for being a student” party favor (a FREE consultation – a $200 value) please use this link!
Thanks again for being the best part of my time at TNNA!!